Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little bit frustrated

I'm just a little bit frustrated. It seems we have this bright ideas, and they just don't come to fruition. Hubby and I had been working the phone this last week, wanting to refinance our house since interest rates are so low right now. We qualify for big loans, but we don't have enough equity in our home. So it looks like right now we're stuck with our 7. and 8. APR home loans. It's just very frustrating, because three years ago they loaned us the money for the very same house that now they're saying no to.

Yesterday I spent two hours adding inventory to my new store site. I had gotten the mental determination to do it. Then I decided to check how it was looking. Borked. It is all borked. When you click on an item it just bring up a blank page which is frustrating the heck out of me. Things that worked before now didn't, and I was upset to say the least. I walked away from it and promptly wasted an hour and a half playing on the wii. It's just got me wondering if this business is in God's plans for me. I thought it was, but maybe I was listening to my own heart and my own desires. I don't know. I'm just growing frustrated.

Oh and add the fact that something is wrong with my s key on my keyboard. I have to press it harder than normal for it to register. I'm a rather quick typer, and this just throws me off. I guess the bright side is I'll have an extra strong ring finger!

The events of today are kind of up for grabs. I have to spend time working with Caitlin on her speech patterns. Her teacher said it seemed she went backward Tuesday, so we have to spend extra time working on it at home. There's eating at school with the kids today, Taekwando, and a meeting at 7pm. Maybe add in there trouble shooting my website to see what the heck I did wrong. I really don't want to start it from scratch all over again!

Well, the first child just crawled out of bed, time to get the day going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're feeling frustrated. Also sorry for my silence lately. I'm just exhausted this week. Last week had all this extra energy, this week can't hardly function. Slept from 9-13 today. Only got up cause I needed to go to my last confirnmation class. I'm a big pregnant blob LOL.

Miss ya though!

Dawn said...

Hang in there - He'll sort it all out! I'm glad you took some time out to play a little. :c) You sure are keeping busy! I'm so glad to have this venue to keep in touch. :c) I told Debbie that you and Kirsten keep blogs, so I'm going to send her the links so she can see, too! Love ya!
love,
Dawn