Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Years Resolutions

Yeah... so it seems a bit late for New Years Resolutions, but these aren't mine, they are apparently my seven year old's. Yesterday while going through his backpack, I found it, and I just had to share!

On the paper it says he's looking forward to 2009, and here's why. He'll be 8 years old, he hopes to grow 2 inches. He hopes he gets better at behaving at school (this is something he's struggling with). But at the very bottom is what made me smile from ear to ear. "This year I plan to do some of my favorite things: love on my mom."

Come on now! I want to hear all the "awwww"s. He pretends to be hard and tough on the outside, but deep down he's a softy!

Today I have two Sunday School lessons to prepare and a presentation to give to the congregation. But my mind is just not cooperating. I can't seem to focus on anything. I think it's the messed up sleep schedule that's taking it's toll on me. :(

0 comments: