Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Starting Out

Well here I am, once again. I've had so many blogs and websites in the last 13 years that I've lost count really. Seems I am one usually looking for change. While I enjoy the mini-games at myspace, and the ease it offers to check up on my friends, I long for someplace a little more... what's the word... grown up. I tried facebook, but there's something about that place that is just too plain... perhaps too grown up! lol What can I say, I have a light heartedness within myself that likes a little whimsy, yet at the same time I don't care for childish things.

Take this blog for example, I searched for custom templates and eventually became torn between two. The one I am with right now, and this one here. This one I've decided on for now is light, airy, and doesn't take things too seriously. Yet the other one has such an elegance to it, it's the inner woman who wants to get out!

Anyway... It looks like I've started this blog out right. Living up to the "rambling" of the sometimes questionable sanity! Hey, at least I've done something right for today! I can check that requirement off of my checklist. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see ya blogging for real again! :)

Sure, you can add me, if I can add you to my currently non-existent blogroll.

Looking forward to bugging you more. :p