Thursday, December 4, 2008

Back to Normal

Well, it's finally come, a day that goes back to normal. My husband's alarm went off at 5:30 this morning. He went off to work just before the kids wake up. Then it's get them off to school and now it's just myself, my baby girl, and the dog. Laundry is started, e-mail is seen too, dishes are calling my name, and my craft table is screaming to be cleaned. lol Yup, back to normal!

It's below freezing outside, so it looks like my Christmas yard decor isn't making it out today. I usually have the Christmas stuff going up before the Thanksgiving dishes are washed, but with the circumstances this year I haven't gotten to it. With a rowdy pup and my husband's homecoming, it just hasn't happened yet. Hopefully soon. Hopefully.

Okay, so this was a useless post. Guess I just wanted to check in. :) I'm off to get something done. lol

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope you have a wonderful day..*Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Got your email but it deserves more response than I can give from my phone. Will write as soon as I'm back on my computer.

I am so jealous. We got a lil bit of snow today but then it turned into rain. I'm in Finland, it's supposed to be cold!! LOL.

Welcome back to the normal life. :)