Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's that time of year...

It's that time of year, the time of family, friends, laughter, good cheer, and.... not much time to blog. Today is the last day of school for my little ones, so starting tomorrow I have two and a half weeks of constant noise and having to find something for them to do. I don't suspect I'll disappear entirely but my much decreased frequency will probably continue for a while. I'm spending my time with my family, which is finally whole for a change. I pray everyone has a fabulous Christmas. Remember, it's not the gifts, or the money that makes Christmas great, is the memories of being with one another, and remembering our Savior's birth. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll miss ya. :) Of course I'll be semi-MIA myself. Really hope y'all enjoy your Christmas together.

We're leaving in an hour & I'm so excited. I may write ya & tell ya just how this afternoon has gone. It's not been smooth LOL.