Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quick check in

I love my kids with all my heart. Just last night I was whining to my husband about how lonely I will be when they all grow and leave the house. I told him he better be prepared for my mid-life crisis when my baby girl moves out. But one thing I think I will enjoy about a quiet house... being able to sleep in when you plan on it! I had planned to sleep in till like 7:30 this morning, but noooooo.... two boys and a puppy made sure I was up at 6! *sigh* So is the life.

Yesterday was a very busy day. Johnathan had a tournament to participate in. I'll have to see if I can get a picture or two up on here later as my camera is currently in the back of my van, which I'm not allowed into because there are Christmas presents there from our shopping trip last night. One must be resourceful to go shopping for five different people and not let anyone see what they got. lol Thank heavens for big jackets that cover contents of shopping carts!

At least this morning I woke to an e-mail letting me know I made the Design Team at the Christmas Cards all Year 'Round blog! I'm so excited. It's my first excursion into this realm and I hope it leads to new and excited things. People have always told me how "creative" I am, it's time to put it to the test. :)

Well, off I go... gotta get this day started. Sunday School to prepare for, a Lord to serve. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I think it is so cool that you're going to be a part of that. Will have to start stalking that blog to see what amazing things you're making. ;)

I can totally share your pain. Sleeping in till 7:30 sounds like heaven. Once upon a time waking up that early was torture lol.

Denise said...

lol Isn't it funny how our minds change on such things!

And you're silly, I'll still be sharing my creations on my crafty blog.