Monday, November 17, 2008

The answer to that question is...

You know that ancient question... "Is there such a thing as too much of a 'good' thing?" I have the answer. YES!! There is such a thing. I have been crafting my little heart out whenever I can, and I can tell I'm headed for burn out. I have over 2 dozen different little baggies that are partially done. They're awaiting filling, ribbon and accents. I feel like I'll never get it done!

Of course, in between those I did do a quick goodie bag for a friend of mine from church, and I stayed up to the wee hours of the night last night making a card for my Grandma. It turned out so cute, I was determined to take a picture of it. But this morning when I woke up I forgot all about taking pictures of it. I filled in the inside, and mailed it! lol That's what I get for crafting instead of sleeping.

If this show turns out to be a success, I know I'll want to do it again next year. Just next year I'll have three months to work on it, instead of just three weeks!

0 comments: