Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's that day again! The often under appreciated day when we are reminded of all the blessings we have in our life. And I have lots of them! I could easily sit here and type out a list of 100 things I have to be thankful for. The good Lord has given me so many blessings in my life. As I redecorated this blog for Christmas, I hope all my friends, and those who happen to cross my blog somehow will see the Lord's fingerprints in their lives.

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you and your family have a blessed happy one. *Hugs*

Anonymous said...

Like the new blog look. :)

From the look of the pics on your other blog I think y'all had a good Thanksgiving. Ours didn't go exactly as planned (in-laws arrived an hour late) but it was great.

You're right, when you're living in the US it's very easy to take Thanksgiving day for granted. Moving here has made me appreciate it so much more.