Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Organizing

I've decided to split my blog up a little bit. I've created a new one just for showcasing the crafty things I do. I hope in the future I can use this as a means to compliment my business site. Not that I'll be selling things on it, but it'll be more of a "see what I did with this" type of thing. I spent last night moving most of my crafty posts from here over to there. This way folks that are interested in that type of stuff can browse a blog that doesn't have a lot of my personal reflections and stories on it.

I'm still trying to get things organized, it'll be a work in progress. Hope you don't mind Jenni, I like the background on your blog so much I got mine from the same site. I'm such a copy cat!

Anyhow the new one is Cards 'N Things. And I posted the two cards I made yesterday. :)

0 comments: