Monday, November 10, 2008

The jury is out...

Last night I awoke to the sounds of my younger son struggling to breathe. There's no hint of a fever, but he's congested so thick it isn't funny. So, he got to stay home today. When my kids stay home sick from school they have to lay down all day. And take a nap. Come lunch time I'll run down to the school and pick up his school work for him to do. I'm just so very thankful that we don't have to go anywhere today!

So, in between pouring drink refills, I've been working on my next craft. I'm not so sure I like the took of this one. There's something that just doesn't do it for me, but I can't think of any other way to finish it. It's supposed to be a paper Christmas Tree.



I swear it's not really that crooked, I just took a tilted picture.

Oh, to answer the question you left in comments Jenni... It's the Cricut Machine by Provo Craft. I have secret hopes for an Expression one day, which uses the same cartridges but can make images twice as big. One day, one day. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's the picture or what but the color on the bow just looks...pea green I guess. Not a green I'd use with Christmas decorations. Of course it's hard to tell colors in pictures sometimes.

Other than the bow, I think it's a cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh and I'm clueless about those machines. Never used one and have certainly never seen one here. :)