Thursday, November 6, 2008

Out of my mind

Yup, I must be out of my mind! I found out there is a craft show three weeks from Saturday in Manhattan. While I can't sell my products, I could sell items I make from my products. It's a good potential opportunity to get my business name out there. The only down side is I now have a ton of crafting to do. By time December comes I will be all crafted out!

I forsee lots of pictures will hit this blog in the coming weeks. Part of me wants to start tonight, but I am so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open. I just might be going to bed the same time as my kids do!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo please do share pics! I always love the stuff you make. I think this is a great way to get your company name out there. Plus, it'll make time fly by just that much faster for ya. ;)