Saturday, November 1, 2008

A-OK

Wow... it's been near a week since my last post. I swear I'm not hiding! Things have just been busy, busy, busy. I'm trying to get ready to pass along the administrative duties to someone else. In doing so Pastor asked for me to make some changes and it's all just kind of spiraled out of control. Things are a mess, and I hate to pass on a mess, but I just can't keep this up!

Today I selfishly spent the day creating. Unfortunately I can't post pictures of any of what I created even though I'm absolutely tickled pink over them. The baby announcements for my friend turned out great, I hope you love them Jenni! Made a birthday card for my mom, and a card to go in my friend's package. I want all of them to be a surprise to their recipients and they each visit my blog, so no pics are to be posted.

We spent last night at the mall. Johnathan participated in the yearly "Board Breaks for a Cure". The ATA classes try to raise donations for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation by breaking 1000 boards in under an hour. This year they did it in less than 40 minutes. I took some video and wanted to post it, but I can't get Windows Movie Maker to work correctly. I'll keep working on it, eventually something has to go right for me! Johnathan enjoyed it, and if anyone doubted the boards were real, there were enough "Oww!!"s proclaimed and bags of ice being passed around to prove they were real. lol It was a good time though.

I'm afraid I'm still gonna be a little hard to get a hold of till the end of this week. Monday I'm dedicating to the church books. Tuesday is the usual taking Caitlin to class, but also need to go wait in line to vote. Wednesday I'll be with the pastor and the guy who's taking over my admin duties. Thursday will be busy with errands, hopefully Friday I'll be able to breathe!

At least staying busy helps the days to fly by. I just hate feeling like I'm never caught up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't thank you enough for making our baby announcements. Can't wait to see them! A lil over 11 weeks and we should be putting them to use. :)

I know I owe you an email and I promise that tomorrow I'll write. I'm feeling exhausted all the time again and have been avoiding my computer.