Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blessed

Hola. It feels like it's been ages since I've been on, but really it hasn't been that long. I was trying to get on earlier, but couldn't log into my google account. I ended up updating my browser (firefox all the way baby!) and that did the trick.

Yesterday the kids had a day off of school so the teachers could get their rooms together in the new school. It was the perfect opportunity to celebrate Kirsten's birthday. We headed out to Pizza Hut for lunch, and then went bowling. I was kicking myself because I had left my camera at home. After a game she opened up her gifts, we went to Sears to spend some of her birthday money on clothes and came home to do her cake and icecream. She was absolutely tickled pink about the cake I made her.



I am so thankful for my girl. It's scary that she's 9 now. She's growing so fast, but she's still so sweet. Since today is her actual birthday she brought cupcakes to school which was well received. Caitlin and I went down and ate lunch with her at school. It was all in all a good day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd forgotten that we have kiddos so close in age (Jeremy will be 9 next month). I was shocked when I saw her picture, my goodness they grow so fast, don't they??

I still have your family picture you sent me that was taken while you were pregnant with the youngest. I always kind of picture your kids like that and then am shocked when I see their pictures lol.