Friday, September 26, 2008

What the heck possessed me?

Mornin-mornin everyone! I'm up a bit early today, as after my mouse, or, err... dog, squeeked me awake this morning for her potty break, I decided to just stay up instead of trying to get a little more sleep in. I tell you, the pup is driving me nuts!! She has not only one, not two, but three different toys for her chewing pleasure. But is that enough for her? Nooooooooooo. Now she's begun going in Caitlin's room to find wonderful toys to chew on in there, and the bathroom! Now granted, the bathroom should be clean, but she's gotten a barrette, a hair tie and clothes out of there, and I'm just ready to blow! I put her in the backyard for a little while, but with no kids to play with she doesn't seem to like it as she had dug a hole under the gate and got out within 20 minutes. *sigh* So it's hard for me to get anything done down stairs (she's not allowed down there, cause there's simply too much stuff she'd destroy) without me putting her in her kennel. I can't stand to keep a dog locked up in a kennel all day, so I give up. I know one day she'll be a good dog, but right now she's more than a handful of a puppy!!

Today is slated to be a busy one. I have to call up the church's insurance company and see if I can work out some problems. That's always fun working with them. (Yes, that statement is dripping with sarcasam.) There's an 11am elders meeting I need to go up to the church to take minutes for, I have to bring a wagon up to the school at 1:30pm for my son to use in the parade. And I get to leave the house at about 3:05 to walk to the new school to pick up my kiddos. Promptly afterwards my oldest and I will head to the old school to help the teachers move.

It's going to be a big busy day. Tonight I have some stamping to do for a swap I signed up for... wow, this post is becoming my 'to-do' list aint it? Sorry, guess I'm thinking out loud so to say. Not having contact with my husband is starting to get to me. It's been about three weeks since I've heard his voice, a week since e-mail. He did call Sunday night, but I was at church. I never thought I'd be one of the wives that complained she hadn't heard from her husband in a week, but here I am. *sigh*

Well, off I go. Gotta get this day underway, take Nahla for her walk and get the kids off to school!

0 comments: