Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm here...

Hola!
I'm still around, I've just been busy. And you know, as I sit here trying to recall just where all my time has gone, it tends to be a bit of a blur!

Yesterday a teen girl that bought one of Nahla's sisters was walking by just as we were heading out for a walk. It was neat to see the two litter mates together. At first they were a bit apprehensive about each other, then they got to playing well. But then something triggered the aggressive side of Nahla. Their friendly pouncing and playing turned into mean noises and actual biting. We seperated them but Nahla just wouldn't let it go. I don't know if it's because it was her yard or what, but I was surprised. She's not aggressive at all with us. I must say I am going to be paying extra attention to her actions when she plays.

This Saturday I'm hosting my first ever scrappin' party. I'm scared! I've never even been to a scrap party/class never mind host one. I have a project in mind, but I don't know. There are some very crafty ladies in my church, and I fear they're going to be bored with me! To add on top of it all, I want to finish the project for myself so I have an example and I can help out women with my diecut machines, but I have no creative juices right now. I'm so tapped out there's no creativity in me right now. It's a shame really. I think I need to get researching on the net. I've gotta get inspired!

So, for now life just keeps on rolling along.

0 comments: