Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oye...

Oye... that's the best word I can think of right now to describe how I'm feeling. From the rollercoaster mess going on with my husband and the Army, to a sick dog throwing up all afternoon, with trying to prepare for a scrap class and launch a new Sunday School curriculum all mixed in it, I'm just ever so slightly overloaded. lol

But you know, God is good! I am excited about the new study we're launching at church. Part of me really wishes I had more children in the class, I mean, three of them are mine, there's two other boys that are there every week and that's all of our regulars. We do have about three other kids that come and go but they're not there consecutively. Anyhow, the topic the next six months is all about the Bible. How did we get it, where it came from, it's message and authority. While trying to get the 66 books of the bible memorized in this time, we're also launching a fund drive for the Wycliff people. They work on getting the Bible translated into languages that don't have one. Some of these languages don't even have an alphabet. So it's big work.

I was able to get most of my work for that done yesterday, so I'm hoping today to work more on the scrap party I'm hosting on Saturday. I'm just struggling to get my demo album done. I want to make cards and crafts, not mini-albums right now! Creativity! I wish I could get mine to cooperate!

0 comments: