Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday

Okay, I really have to come up with some more interesting titles than the name of the day. I mean really! But I just don't have anything else in mind. The vet yesterday went well. Cost a lot of money, but went well. Nahla is a 15 pound 7 1/2 week old puppy. The vet said she'll be twice her size within 2 months. She's gonna be big. Last night I stayed by her kennel until 2 in the morning trying to make her stay quiet. Eventually I had had enough I put the kennel outside. She stopped within 30 minutes. Who knows, she might be spending more nights outside.

This morning we reattempted a walk and surprisingly she did quite well. She's becoming rather attached to my youngest and loves to follow her everywhere. I think we tired her out cause after some water she went to her favorite spot and laid down. Yay! Quiet puppy at last!

Anyhow, today is the Wednesday What... and I found a news article that just me shake my head in disbelief. Even if you are not a person of faith, I think anyone in their right mind would find this outlandish. There is a Senator suing God. Nope, not a typo. Insane eh?

From the article on the ABC News Website:

(Senetor) Chambers said God has made terroristic threats against the senator and his constituents in Omaha, inspired fear and caused "widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants."


His reasoning? That he wants to prove a point that the courts should be accessable to everyone, no matter their wealth. Never mind the fact that he criticizes Christians, I don't understand why judges should have to waste their time with such a stupid case. Even if he won... what the hell does he expect the courts to do? Put God in jail? It's nuts!

0 comments: