Friday, September 5, 2008

If it aint one, it's the other...

*sigh* Boys!! I had shared that my oldest son and I had issues on Wednesday night. Well today just before lunch my kids' school calls asking me to come pick up my other son. Turns out he pretty much mimicked his brother but to the teachers. When I got to the school he had this smug little grin on his face, rather proud of himself for getting so much attention, and in his mind ultimately getting his way. He didn't want to do that math paper, now he didn't have to, he was getting to go home. Oh how nieve! That boy is grounded, he got a spanking, (yes, on serious issues like this I do smack their bottoms, please don't yelp at me stranger who might read this and does not know me or my kids), there's no tv, no video games, no computer, no anything fun until Monday. We'll see how his attitude is on Monday, see if it's improved and decide if he's not grounded anymore or not. Oh, and I made him do the worksheet at home. lol

I will never get boys... at the young age of my son, or at the older age of my husband!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There must have been something in the air on Friday. We found out that youngest is close to getting kicked off his school taxi if he doesn't settle down and listen to the driver. He also got into a fight at school (he's being bullied and had enough) but I don't blame him too much for that one.

If you ever figure out boys, let me in on the secret!