Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm late...

Yeah, I'm late today. I usually post about 10 hours earlier than this. What can I say, I've been under a little stress and decided to stay away from my computer this morning. Last night my oldest had another "episode". I don't even like calling them that, but I just don't know what else to label it. So he's grounded for like ever. Okay so not literally, but it's an "until I decide your punishment is done" type of thing. I think the fact that I haven't been getting all my sleep thanks to cute, cuddly little Nahla doesn't help either. But my God is big, and he'll see me through all things. :)
So, a thought for Thoughtful Thursday...

A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the words "I'm late" and instantly think baby. ;)

I've always heard that having a puppy is a lot like having a baby in the house. Hopefully she'll pick up on the housetraining quickly and let mommy get a full nights sleep.

I'm sorry about your son. I do totally understand and you know where to find me if you ever need to 'talk'.

Denise said...

Ha ha ha! No... no more babies for me. Besides, there's kinda half a world between me and hubby.