Sunday, October 12, 2008

14 cards, oh my!

Today's kind of mellow. I have been having a really hard time focusing lately because of the events going on in my family. Today I had planned that the sunday school kids would watch a veggie tales movie just because I wasn't at my best. The teacher of the preschoolers and I ended up combining classes, and it was just amazing how God had prepared her to provide for my kids as well. God is really good!!

There are some other things going on at church that I find just really bothersome. I feel torn and lost, I wish I knew what God has in mind for me and my family. One day we'll find out. God provides a light to our feet, not a spotlight to show us the whole journey. One step at a time!

((Portions of this post have been relocated to here.

0 comments: