Friday, October 3, 2008

It's gonna be one of those days...

It's gonna be one of those days where I have to keep prayin all day to not loose my mind. My youngest is driving me crazy. The thing with Caitlin is she has a sensitive tummy. When she skips a meal, she gets nauseous and if she skips two meals, she's definitely throwing up. The rule in this house is if you don't like the meal I cooked for you, then you don't eat. Otherwise I'd be making four different meals to accommodate everyone. Well, Caitlin does not like anything resembling spaghetti sauce. Last night I cooked Italian Chicken and sure enough little miss thing didn't like it. So at 4am she's up complaining she thinks she's going to throw up. Now she has breakfast sitting in front of her, and she doesn't want to eat it! Who in the world doesn't like Cinnamon Grahams?? I mean really it's not like I gave her shredded wheat or something! I must go shopping today, I have supplies I need for Sunday School, and there's no doubt, if she doesn't start eating her cereal, she will be throwing up on me. Oh Lord, please give me patience!!

Good news is, I got a call from hubby this morning. He did fantastic at his board review yesterday. He scored 149 out of a possible 150. So he'll be reenlisting. And it appears that nearly everyone in his unit wants to leave the area, so we should be able to stay here several more years! That's a good thing, because we live in a wonderful little town, the kids' school is top notch, and we have a house that would be hard to sell in today's market.

Anywhoo... I gots to get going. It's just about time to walk with the kids to school and get a small amount of energy out of crazy dog. Thankfully she's no longer peeing continually!

*gah*!! Yup, sure enough, as I was checking this post for spelling errors, she threw up all over the place. *sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo happy for your hubby!!! I was just wondering about that tonight during my prayer time. That must be such a relief for you two. God is so good.

Denise said...

You are soooo right Jenni! I told hubby over the phone "I guess God has spoken." cause we were really unsure about what was going to happen. It gets even better though. One of the commanders told him to turn in the paperwork about some of his classes from the Marine Corps. Hubby tried to do that in Germany, but they were returned saying they didn't count, because they couldn't translate into Army training. This commander told hubby if anyone gave him that line this time around to let him know, because they do count. So maybe, just maybe God has a promotion in store for hubby too!

T... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.