Friday, October 17, 2008

Turn it back on... please!!

I know we are not machines, but I swear that someone somehow turned my brain off today. I am just so out of it!! Earlier today I tried to create a card. I stared at the stamps, rummaged through my papers, and shifted things around. And shifted, and shifted. Just nothing came from me, nothing at all. Despite having my nestabilities now, which are so cool!! But nothing came to me. So I wasted an entire hour with that.

Then while cooking dinner once again my brain was not turned on. I had to put the dish in the oven so the crust could get browned. I removed it and about five minutes later I poured the egg filling over it and proceeded to grab a hold of it with my bare hands. Completely forgetting that just five minutes ago it sat in a 325* oven. My poor finger tips are so sore!

So anyhow, we're resuming family game night tonight. It used to be a weekly happening, somewhere along the way it got put aside because of my lack of patience. With my brain not working my kids are assured to win!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so share your pain. My MIL today told me that my baby is using my brain and she isn't sharing with me. :)

We have family game night on Sunday's...most of the time. Did your kiddos totally beat ya?