Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nice Quiet Mornin'

Yay! The weekend is finally here!! As I sit here on my couch, with my laptop on my lap, I am so very much enjoying the quiet. By this time in the morning, the kids are usually finishing up brushing their hair and teeth, and we're out the door in twenty minutes. Today, everyone slept in! Including Nahla who didn't wake me up till near 7! It's nice to have a day without the stresses of places to be by certain times.

Unfortunately though, I feel a sinus cold coming on. I have the sinus drip, and that's not good. Hopefully I won't get it full force until after tomorrow. Now with Lisa gone and Lee in the nursery, I can't imagine who would take over the 6-12 year olds for me. Not to mention I promised Myron I'd be there early to get the worship songs in the computer program. So yeah, I don't want to be sick.

Today is World Card Making Day! So along with my usual participating with the Christmas Cards All Year Long challenge, a stamping community that I participate in is having "festivities" I hope to play along with. All while getting some major dishes done, financial reports and other church business. Hmm... did I say this was going to be a relaxing day? lol

Hmm... Three-quarters of my children are awake, and poor Kirsten doesn't sound so good. Looks like it's that time of year, along with falling leaves, we get scratchy throats!

0 comments: