Thursday, October 9, 2008

$2.99 & 9/10ths

Yesterday I was driving my kids to Calvary Kids Club when a gas station employee was out changing the price of gas on the street sign. I couldn't believe my eyes! Gas has finally dropped to just below $3. (What is up with that 10th of a cent thing, I mean really?) But hopefully those prices will continue to go down.

Today's been good so far, though I still feel like I haven't actually got anything done. When it comes to dishes, laundry and cleaning, it seems that I'm always doing them, but they're never done!! I think that's why I like to create cards, I have something pretty to show for my time after an hour.

For anyone wondering, yesterday Johnathan had a great day. He came from the school doors with the biggest smile on his face in a hurry to show me how good he had done at school. Hopefully it will keep up that way!

This post is short because it's just one of those days. But I'm thankful for it. :)

2 comments:

Time for Me said...

I wish gas would go below $3 here!!! I doubt it will happen.. We are still at like $3.79

Anonymous said...

Y'all are still lucky. We're paying 1,45€ a liter. It's gone down a bit though, we were over 1,50€.

Now I understand why Europeans always make fun of us Americans when we whine about the price of gas lol.