Saturday, October 4, 2008

Christmas is... challenge

You know, the Lord is good!! I have been creating cards all day long thanks to Splitcoaststampers challenges. The kids are wanting to earn a little extra money, so they've raked leaves, done a little laundry and now they're finishing up the dishes. Yeah, so all that work is going to end up costing me about six dollars, but hey, I think it's worth it! I get to create and they actually want to do chores, so it's a win-win situation.

In between stamping I got an e-mail from my hubby. His Marine Corps paperwork was accepted, so maybe, just maybe he'll manage to get promoted as well! Did I say good?? Nah, He's great!

((Portions of this post have been relocated to here. ))

3 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for participating!!!

T... said...

what a pretty card, my favourite of yours so far I think.....love it....thanks for playing

Anonymous said...

As usual, I think your cards are awesome. :) I'm actually considering trying to learn how to make those...assuming I can find the materials here. That way I can send cards in English to my family and friends lol.